RexonGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Staff app

3 posters

Go down

Michael's Staff app  Empty Michael's Staff app

Post by Michaeeeel Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Name: Michael Baron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78293735

Timezone: Mountain Time

Do you have a Microphone: Yes

Referral(s): Lucas Baron

About yourself: Im a 15 year old boy, who enjoys playing video games, and talking with people. Ive worked many volunteer jobs in the past and I feel like that gives me some experience of working with people. I go to school, I wouldnt be able to be on in the morning/ early afternoon, but I have all week off this week, so I can do as much staffing as I can.

Past experiences as staff: I was a Super Admin on HooplaRP, SuperAdmin on WonderlandRP and a headAdmin on a JB server called NEWGAMES.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As I stated in the about yourself Q. I feel like im better than alot of people because im more mature, I dont break rules, and I have alot of past experience being a staff member.

Thank you for reading my staff app! Smile
Michaeeeel
Michaeeeel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Staff app  Empty Re: Michael's Staff app

Post by LucasBaron01 Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:43 pm

+1 Very good player, doesn't break rules, and has ALOT of good experience as a staff member. Belongs in RexonGaming <3 Smile

LucasBaron01

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:11 pm

PENDING!As most of the server is staff already, we want to hold off on staff apps till it picks up a bit. Until then, I will lock this app, and reopen when we are ready for more applications.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://rexongaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down